03 January 2011

The Shiny Extras

A few accessories that are always in style.


The Medallion
  
My favorite piece.  My great grandfather's 1st place track medal, 4 mile.
A little bigger than a quarter.  Almost 100 years old!
Vintage.  Sports.  Medallion.  Style.


The Flask

  
A simple, classic beehive pattern.  
I've been rocking my flask for years.  
Recently it's been getting a lot of attention.  
A flask is definitely a statement.

Invest in a quality flask so you appear to be a gentleman who sips his whiskey, 
and not a hobo who guzzles moonshine.


The Money Clip
I'm a fan of the money clip.  Classic, simple Tiffany's and vintage Frank Lloyd Wright inspired.  I typically only use one on special, formal occasions - not everyday.  But you could rock one everyday.  It's the total opposite of a big, bulky wallet, which is never stylish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment