22 January 2011

Interior Style

Good style extends to my living space.

  

A yoga blanket that I 'stole' from my mom.  It's heavy and sturdy but soft and comfortable.  A deep, dark purple, with flecks of many of other colors.   Not just a work of folk art.  It's a solid blanket, made for survival.  I will take it with me (when I run into my fallout shelter) (when I ride horseback across the west) (when I escape NYC after the zombies/aliens/robots invade).  You get the idea.  

And it looks really good in my room.


Are there animal prints in my house because I'm Italian?  
Or am I Italian because there are animal prints in my house?
I may never know.  But done right, animal prints = super stylish. 


Hard to tell from the photo, but this is a very quality woven cotton fabric.  

It brings a lot of life to the simple, classic style of the apt.





No comments:

Post a Comment